A night in the longhouse package (also offered to school groups)
The longhouse was the Hurons-Wendat traditional home during the European pre-contact period. It is a symbol of family, of hospitality and of the legendary welcome of these people.
Your “pre-contact” experience includes :
- Myths and Legends in the Longhouse;
- Bannock (traditional bread) and Labrador tea in the Longhouse;
- A fire keeper who takes cares of the fire and your dreams for the whole night;
- A room in Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations for modern conveniences;
- Breakfast at La Traite Restaurant.
Gratuity included. Taxes not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Allow a supplement for Sunday brunch.
For more information, visit Tourism Wendake, partner of this package.