Cancellation Policy Should you need to cancel your stay at the Hotel-Musée Premières Nations without any additional costs, you need to contact us 48 hours prior to your scheduled date of arrival. Any cancellations made after the requested time frame will automatically incur a fee equal to the price of one night’s accommodation, along with applicable taxes.
No-Show Policy Should you not be able to travel to our hotel, your credit card will be charged one night’s accommodation, along with applicable taxes
Guarantees A valid credit card number is required at the time of booking for security purposes. A credit card is also required at check-in, for a pre-authorization deposit which includes the total amount of the stay along with a security deposit of $100.00. If you do not have a credit card, full cash payment will be required on arrival in addition to the $100.00 deposit. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation made with an invalid credit card or a reservation without a credit card after 4 PM.
Check-in Time Rooms are always ready by 4 PM.
Check Out Time Rooms must be vacated by 12 PM (Noon) on the day of departure. For a late check-out, you need to ask the front desk upon arrival. Please note that additional fees may apply. Unauthorized late check outs will result in additional fees equal to the price of one night’s accommodation, along with applicable taxes
Smoke-free Environment We are proud to offer a smoke-free environment. The use of tobacco or cannabis is strictly prohibited in all our rooms and indoor areas. Any violation of this policy will automatically result in a fee of $200.
Confidentiality The Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations is an organization that values and enforces a strong ethic and confidentiality policy. Protecting our customers’ privacy is very important to us, not only for their safety, but also for their well-being.
The confidentiality of your information is of foremost importance. Rest assured that any information you provide is absolutely confidential and will never be disclosed. We will never, under any circumstances, share your information to a third party.
Children and Minors Any children, under 18 years of age, are able to stay at the hotel free of charge, should they share a room with an adult.
Minimum Age The minimum and required age to check in at the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations is 18. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Pet Policy At the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations, we are happy to welcome your pet(s).
The following conditions apply:
– Extra cleaning fees of $ 50.00 per stay, per room (+ taxes)
– Your pet must always be on a leash or in a carrier bag in public areas
– Animals are not allowed in the restaurant and terraces, banquet halls, swimming pool, sports centre and museum.
– A blanket can be provided to the animal (ask the front desk or housekeeping)
– Pets cannot use any chairs or beds throughout the hotel.
– You must be in the room when any member of the hotel staff has to enter (ex: housekeeping). Otherwise, if your pet is not in a cage and if no one is present, rooms will not be refreshed.
– You must notify the front desk immediately if your pet damages hotel property and / or if it has soiled the furniture or the carpet of the room
– To ensure the well-being of other hotel guests, pets should refrain from barking extensively.
– Please notify the front desk of the time of your departure, housekeeping must carry out an inspection of the room, for which you must be present.
– In case of additional cleaning and/or repair costs (in case of damage), you must pay directly at the front desk.
– All pet droppings must be picked up by the owner, even outdoors.