A night in the longhouse package (also offered to school groups)
The longhouse was the Hurons-Wendat’s traditional home, before Europeans’ arrival, during the pre-colonial era. It is a symbol of family, of hospitality and of the legendary welcome of these millenial people.
Your immersive experience includes :
- Myths and legends in the Ekionkiestha’ national longhouse;
- Bannock (traditional bread) freshly cooked and boreal beverage;
- The services of a firekeeper who takes care of the fire and your dreams for the whole night;
- A room in Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations for modern conveniences;
- Breakfast at La Traite Restaurant.
Fees included. Taxes not included. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Allow a supplement for Sunday brunch.
For more information, visit Tourism Wendake, partner of this package.
Reservation at the reception of the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations