The discovery package offers a guided tour of the Huron-Wendat Museum with their exhibits “Territories-Memories-Knowledge”, “Mirror of a People”, The Works and Legacy of Zacharie Vincent, “Hatiyuwa:nenhs, the Great Men” Nicolas Vincent from Tsawenhohi, the Ekionkiestha’ National Longhouse, Notre-Dame-de-Lorette Mission, the Kabir Kouba falls and the Nation’s fresco.
This activity lasts 2 hours 15 minutes and includes:
- Visit of the permanent exhibition « Territories, memories, knowledge »;
- Visit the temporary exhibition of the moment;
- Visit of the Ekionkiestha’ national longhouse;
- Visit of the house of the former Grand Chief of the Nation: Nicolas Vincent Tsawenhohi and his exhibition « Hatiyuwa : nenhs (The Great Men) : Nicolas Vincent Tsawenhohi (1769-1844) »
- Visit of the Notre-Dame-de-Lorette church;
- Visit of the Kabir Kouba fall
- Visite of the historical fresco and of the Onywahtehretsih Nation Place.
For the price list, please consult our price section.