SPECIAL HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES
The holiday season is always a magical moment to experience with family or friends.
To bring this magic to life, the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations, in collaboration with the Huron-Wendat Museum, has put together a program that includes activities that will delight both young and old.
This program includes everything, for all ages, including:
- Access to the indoor swimming pool
- Walks on the trails of Wendake with your doggies
- Snowshoe rental, free for the holidays
- Traditional necklace-making workshop ($)
- Talking stick-making workshop ($)
- Activity including singing Jesous Ahatonhia and making a Yaronta’ (tree) decoration ($) (visit the Huron-Wendat Museum website for a description of this unique activity)
- Esk8entesa discovery tour
- Guided tour of the Huron-Wendat Museum and the longhouse
- Visit of the Ekionkiestha’ National Longhouse
- Moments of relaxation around one of our outdoor Yatsihsta’ (fire)
- Original cocktails during the meeting of the “frozen clans” at the outdoor bar ($)
- The “Myths and Legends” activity ($), in the evening, in the National Longhouse
- Festival cinema-museum and introduction to the winter solstice. Visit the Huron-Wendat Museum website for a description of this unique activity
The free services are exclusive to guests in accomadation but the activities are available to all.
Link to the complete program
*COVID-19: To ensure your safety in a pandemic context, the swimming pool is only accessible by reservation. This is mandatory for your family and, if available, gives you exclusive access to the pool for a period of 45 minutes. The fitness room adjacent to the swimming pool is currently closed.
Book your night at the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations now.